Three Forks at Fiddler's Grove
Three Forks was one of the early names for the town of Watertown.  Mr. Edsel Floyd, former Watertown Postmaster, acquired the Post Office equipment and other artifacts from a general store in Milton.  The Post Office was located in the back of the store from 1910 until the U.S. Mail started the rural delivery.  In addition to the original post office equipment, there is also rural boxes and a leather mail pouch for mail delivery to the rural areas.  The rural mail was delivered on horseback or buggy.

On special occasions, the Lebanon Post Office will stamp mail delivered to the Three Forks Post Office in Fiddlers Grove.

The building was relocated from the family farm of Mrs. Eddie Conrad on Carthage Highway.

Donated by Mr. and Mrs. Conrad in 1991.