William Brannon Barrow built this cabin in 1795.  According to family records, the land was one of the last Land Grants issued from North Carolina prior to the Statehood of Tennessee in 1796.

The cedar log cabin changed ownership many times and the last land owner was Frank Stewart of the Martha Community.

The original structure with two pens and a dog trot with stone chimneys at each end was moved to Fiddlers Grove in 1997.  Today, it contains a museum in each pen. The left museum houses the personal items of James E. Ward. His personal items and artifacts used for curing ham and also win barrels and items from his other hobby of wine making.

The right museum is filled with civil war artifacts and other memorabilia of early life in Wilson County.

The cabin was donated by the Stewart Family and Pam Cooper in 1997.

Stewart Cabin at Fiddler's Grove