Family records show the original cabin was built in 1820 by John Crozier.  John Ewen Hagar acquired the cabin and Hagar-George Cabin12 acres of land in 1823 for $250.00.  Emmett and Nova Hagar, son of John Hagar, inherited the cabin in 1919 and raised 12 children in the dirt floored cabin.  He moved the cabin to a larger farm and added a floor to the cabin and an attached kitchen in 1938.

Mr. Glenn George acquired the cabin in the 1960’s for $50.00 and relocated it to the Lebanon Road in Wilson County.  In 1996, the George Estate sold the property.

Mr. and Mrs. David Braunscheidel donated the cabin to Fiddlers Grove in 1998.